Hotel in Crystal River.
No-frills Crystal River hotel with outdoor pool.
The Best Western Crystal River Resort is the perfect choice for those travelers who want to dive into the atmosphere of Crystal River (FL).
From here, guests can fully experience the advantage of a good location and proximity to everything that a lively city has to offer its tourists.
For sightseeing options and local attractions, one need not look far as the hotel enjoys close proximity to Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins, Crystal River Archaeological State Park, Crystal Aisle RV-Park.
At the Best Western Crystal River Resort, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable.
Impeccable service and superb amenities are fundamental to the operation of the hotel.
24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, family room are just a few of the services that set Best Western Crystal River Resort apart from other hotels in the city.
The unique atmosphere at the Best Western Crystal River Resort is reflected in the rooms.
In some of the rooms, guests can find non smoking rooms, air conditioning, heating, desk, balcony / terrace.
Hotel services for recreation and entertainment, including a hot tub, a golf course (3 km), an outdoor pool, diving, water sports, will help guests to relax and fully relax.
Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Best Western Crystal River Resort.
- Hunter Spring Park - 13 min walk
- Crystal River Watersports Marina - 31 min walk
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge - 42 min walk
- Crystal River Archaeological State Park - 3.2 mi / 5.1 km
- Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park - 8.3 mi / 13.3 km
- Pine Ridge Golf & Country Club - 10.3 mi / 16.5 km
- Skyview At Terra Vista - 10.8 mi / 17.4 km
- Fort Island Gulf Beach - 10.8 mi / 17.4 km
- El Diablo Golf & Country Club - 14.7 mi / 23.7 km
- Waccasassa Bay Preserve State Park - 14.9 mi / 24 km