Settle in the cottages of Pahala Plantation in Kau, on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Drink the best in the country - Ka'u coffee, grown by farmers in the village.
Enjoy the tranquility of Cau, the least populated area in all of Hawaii.
Pahala Plantation’s cottages offer fully furnished historic houses and a former safari building, all with wooden floors, high ceilings and antique furniture.
Rooms are so cozy that you can feel yourself at home.
The rooms, from one to seven bedrooms, have kitchens, so you can create your own meals with local ingredients.
The village of Pahala offers you the opportunity to enjoy fresh local fruits, vegetables, fish, beef, macadamia nuts and coffee from the farms that surround the village.
- 20 accommodations
- Self-serve laundry
- Wedding services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi in lobby and free parking
Feel at home
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Private bathroom
Top spots nearby
Recommended by this property
- Ka'u Coffee Mill (39-minute walk)
- Wood Valley Temple (4.7 mi / 7.5 km)
- Punalu'u Beach (4.8 mi / 7.7 km)
- Whittington Beach Park (9.2 mi / 14.9 km)
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (10 mi / 16.1 km)
- Ka Lae (24 mi / 38.6 km)