List of all available hotels in Winters (CA/California) - find best cheap or luxury hotel for your taste! If there is no hotels for you in Winters - look for other hotels in California State.
TOP-5 cheap hotels near Winters:
- Abbey House Inn
- Rancho Caymus Inn
- Hotel Villagio
- Vintage House
- 458 Coombs St Cottage 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Cottage
Cities, towns and other hotels near Winters.
- Hotels in Madison (California) - 8 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Napa (California) - 9 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Vacaville (California) - 10 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Woodland (California) - 13 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Dixon (California) - 15 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Yolo (California) - 16 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Esparto (California) - 17 miles from Winters
- Hotels in El Macero (California) - 18 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Fairfield (California) - 19 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Guinda (California) - 20 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Davis (California) - 20 miles from Winters
- Hotels in Travis Afb (California) - 21 miles from Winters
- Hotels in West Sacramento (California) - 21 miles from Winters.
Park Winters is a boutique center and historic hotel located in the western part of Yolo County, surrounded by rich farmland and views of the Blue Range. The idyllic estate has immaculate gardens, a stunning renovated Victorian Inn hotel, an elegant event shed and a sleek salt-water swimming pool set in lush farmland. The extensive grounds offer many indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions. Located not far from San Francisco and Sacramento, Park Winters is close enough for convenience, but offers real relaxation. According to the results of the KCRA A-List voting “The best wedding venue” 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Built in 1905, the Abbey House Inn is a charming, restful stay in Winters, northern California. A long-held secret of Yolo County, this quaint, old-fashioned country town is nestled in the “Blue Hills” and features a two-block historic downtown just a short stroll away. The Abbey House Inn is the perfect retreat for the vacation or business traveler. This historic turn-of-the-century cottage has been lovingly restored and updated, offering guests a fully equipped, modern kitchen, spacious dining area, and parlor with an old-fashioned wrap-around porch for relaxing.