Pink Shell Beach Resort and Marina, hotel in Fort Myers Beach, Florida, USA
Address and contacts
275 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL, 33931, United States of America
Hotel in Fort Myers Beach.
Fort Myers Beach beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, spa.
Situated on 1,500 feet of sugary white sand at the tip of Estero Island, this seaside resort is nestled between the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay; the beach trolley stops right outside.
Pink Shell Beach Resort's lagoon-style "Octopool" features a waterfall.
Other highlights include a fitness center, top-notch spa, and marina that rents kayaks, bicycles, and pontoon boats.
Studios and spacious villas at the Pink Shell feature furnished lanais facing the Gulf of Mexico.
Studios have kitchenettes, while villas have full kitchens. All accommodations are smoke-free.
On the beach
- Bowditch Point Park - 3 min walk
- Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach - 16 min walk
- Ostego Bay Marine Science Center - 32 min walk
- Bay Oaks Recreation Center - 40 min walk
- Matanzaz Pass Preserve - 44 min walk
- Mound House - 2.8 mi / 4.5 km
- Jungle Golf Ft. Myers - 3.1 mi / 5 km
- Lovers Key State Park - 7.1 mi / 11.5 km
- Bunche Beach - 3.8 mi / 6.2 km
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf - 3.9 mi / 6.3 km